Pages

Aug 12, 2010

Thirteen Thursday

If money were no issue, my 'Dream House' would have....
  1. A large covered deck/screened patio so we can enjoy dinners outside.
  2. A gorgeous wrap-around porch with a swing.
  3. Four bedrooms, plus a bonus room.
  4. An inground pool, with a 'pool house/guest house' for our family, and a hot tub.
  5. A walk-in pantry.
  6. A place in the yard big enough for a vegetable garden.
  7. Several wood burning fireplaces - one in the living room and master bedroom for sure!
  8. A half-bath for guests to use, so they don't have to use Gavin's.
  9. An outdoor firepit.
  10. A kitchen big enough for an island with barstools.
  11. A laundry room that had a counter in it for folding clothes.
  12. Mature trees that offer some shade....I hate not having any trees around us right now.
  13. A 3 car garage - so we can each park in the garage and still have room for our junk! 

4 comments:

Belle's Butterfly said...

I love this, and if you don't mind I may borrow this idea. My list could go on forever probably. We have a lot of similar things on our lists.

Jen said...

I 'borrowed' it from someone else! Borrow away! :)

Megan said...

The wraparound porch, in-ground pool, big yard, giant kitchen, and backyard patio are definitely all on my list.

I'm adding an art studio with giant worktables and a separate photo area for photographing my work, a big bathtub, and a gorgeous view (beach, mountains, city, I don't care as long as it's not a factory view like I have now)

Jen said...

Meg, you don't like looking out at the factory??? Look out the back then to view the gorgeous dumpsters!