My friend, Megan, asked me recently if I'd blogged recently or if her blog reader was just messed up....and that's when I realized how long it's been since I've been on here! I just went to upload some new photos so I could figure out what I would blog about today and realized I haven't taken a single picture on my camera since Halloween! So unlike me! But, the fact of the matter is, last week was filled with lots of pajama days, snuggling, trips to the doctor, and medicine. So, these phone pics that I took to send to Jarrod while he was in Puerto Rico are about all I have to share.
But, we're healthy again. Gavin's back to school and we've spent the last few days decorating for Christmas. I've been really focused on Tastefully Simple lately. It's amazing how a really good month can motivate me. After basically a year of just doing the bare minimums, I've now had three really good months in a row, with last month being my best month with Tastefully Simple EVER! {Woohoo!} And it just made me want to grow my business and my team even more. I am loving this!
And speaking of loving things, I'm loving Buck and Libby right now, too! It's my sister's newest adventure, and as always, she blew me away with her talent and the cuteness of this shop. Check her out and be prepared to be amazed!
I've made a mental note to myself to take pictures this week. So I promise I'll be back to blogging regularly soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment