I realized just how bad I've been slacking on this blog...it's time to play catch-up!
Earlier this month we headed to Tulsa for a little daytrip and took the kids to the Oklahoma Aquarium. We had a nice trip; it's a pretty easy drive, we timed it so we'd get there when they first opened on a Sunday hoping that it would be empty, and it was! It was awesome. :) We spent an hour and half or so exploring the aquarium, and then went out to lunch before heading back home. I love little road trips like this with my family!
Let me tell you....lighting in an aquarium SUCKS! So, I just spent the last ten minutes deleting photos that were just plain awful. These aren't exactly the greatest, but at least I captured the memories we made there and will have something to look back on someday.
Let me tell you....lighting in an aquarium SUCKS! So, I just spent the last ten minutes deleting photos that were just plain awful. These aren't exactly the greatest, but at least I captured the memories we made there and will have something to look back on someday.
They really enjoyed watching the beavers and otters! They were so adorable.
There was one stingray in this tank that kept swimming up along the edge so fast and he would kind of 'flop' out and splash - they thought that was hilarious!
We definitely had a great time and will likely head back again next year!











No comments:
Post a Comment