Pages

Jul 16, 2014

Do you AIM for Happy?

What a fantastic trip to Ohio!  I have a lot of catching up to do, and I have hundreds of photos to sift through and decide which to share.  But first, I wanted to share information about my newest journey...AIM for Happy.

This is a project that has been on my mind for some time now.  You can read all about the challenge I participated in back in January on my new blog: http://aimforhappy.wordpress.com/
  After the challenge, I felt this strong desire to help others get healthier, but also to share just random tips that I often get asked about by my friends - how I get the most of out my day, organize my toy room, help the kids with learning activities, meal plan, coupon, etc.  The wheels starting turning in my head, and after about 5 months, I decided to launch AIM for Happy; that is what it's all about, after all.  Be happy with who you are and what you accomplish.  Make every minute count.  Cherish the memories you make.  Be healthy and a role model to those around you.  Make everyone smile.

Make no mistake.  I AM NOT AN EXPERT.  I'm learning as I go...everyday.  And I'm excited to share my adventure with everyone around me, helping others (especially moms) make everyday count.  Part of AIM for Happy will be monthly challenges just like the one I did.  It changed me; motivated me to make fitness a more important part of my life and encouraged Jarrod and I both to make changes in our nutrition.  Feel free to ask any time about participating in a challenge of mine!

You can follow along on this new business venture in many ways.
www.aimforhappy.wordpress.com
www.facebook.com/AIMforHappy
@aimforhappywithjen on Instagram
www.pinterest.com/AIMforHappy
or email me:
aimforhappywithjen@gmail.com

Let me know if you have any questions at all!  I'm really passionate about this new part of my life and would love to share it with you.

No comments: