Pages

Nov 17, 2014

Disney: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!

When  we were planning the trip, Jarrod was kind of persistent about booking Riley an appointment at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.  He'd heard great things about it from friends, and while it sounded awesome, I also wasn't sure if it was worth the money when we were already spending so much.  Welllll...I ended up giving in and I am SO glad we did.  Such an amazing experience.  Ready for picture overload?

I didn't want to pay for the dress package at the Boutique, so I surprised her with a new Cinderella dress that I packed in our carry-on (with her glass slippers) and when we got to the Boutique after dinner that night, I showed it do her and got her all dressed.  She was so adorable in it, and kept thanking us for it.  She even said something about not having another hanger for it in her dress up area.  Isn't she precious?

So, then we got to meet her Fairy Godmother, Taylor.  She showed her a few pictures, and Riley got to pick the style she wanted.  Definitely not the style I was hoping for, and I tried to change her mind, but Riley decided that she wanted the Pop Diva Princess style.
  
 
 
The whole time she was in the chair, Taylor was talking to her as if she were a princess, calling her Princess Riley, asking about her Queen and King at home, and so on.  It was so adorable.  Riley even told her how her Daddy does her hair for her at home. <3 font="">


She got four adorable Mickey Mouse clips in her hair that we got to keep, and quite the extensions!  Of course, to add to the effect, she chose Rainbow...

Then, it was time for nails and makeup.

I love how she sat with her hands out to let her nails dry while her makeup was applied.



No Princess makeover would be complete without some glitter in her hair! 

Now, the makeover was complete!  It was time for the big reveal.  Another part of the experience that was awesome was that we purchased the Memory Maker Photo Pass and the photographer was there and ready to get her reaction when she was turned around to see herself in the mirror for the first time.  She was in awe!  {And Gavin was quite impressed, too.}


Fairy Godmother Taylor worked her magic and turned our Riley into a beautiful 
Pop Diva Princess Riley.

 And she even asked for Riley's autograph. <3 br="">

I'm so glad we did this for her.  It was incredibly magical....a night I hope she'll always remember (if we're lucky, right???  She is only 3...)  Two regrets of mine - I didn't get any full length pictures of her afterwards to show off her gorgeous dress.  AND, I found a card later that they'd given us at checkout that we could have taken her to a little 'studio' afterwards for her picture, but it was hectic in there when we were leaving and she was so exhausted that I didn't even look at that until the next day.  :(  Oh well...look at all these memories we did have captured!

More Disney magic to come!

No comments: