Jun 10, 2009
Wordless Wednesday and Flashback Friday
...are taking a hiatus! :) There is so much going on right now, and as much as I love sharing pictures with you all, it's just going to have to wait. Friday is the last day of school. Jarrod flies home Wednesday (a week from today) and the movers come a week from Friday. Once we get to NY, we'll probably be without internet for a couple weeks. Once we're all settled and the internet gets rolling, I promise lots of pictures and lots of updates. I will be a stay at home mom, afterall! :) Tons of time on my hands, right??? :) But...one cute picture to hold you over! Gavin's favorite thing right now is to take everything out of any basket or container he can find and climb into...and that includes Shirley's water bowl! Didn't get a picture of that one because it didn't seem too safe to leave him balancing in the water bowl (which are on a stand at least a foot high) on the tile floor of the bathroom.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment