The Melon Bean Eatery is AWESOME! It's the type of place I wish we had when I lived back in Ohio! It's one of the places that I now love about Rochester. I have found so many places here that are geared toward kids. It's really great to have so much to do to keep us busy in a new place now that I am a stay-at-home mommy. On Saturday, a few of us from the playgroup tried Melon Bean for the first time for a morning coffee/coupon swap playdate. It's a great little place with good coffee, sandwiches, and desserts AND a play area for kids. I loved the whole idea of the place. Lindsay used to joke all the time about wanting to open a place like this back home. I didn't have my camera to get pictures, but check out her blog. And if you ever want to come visit, I'll take you here for coffee!
http://melonbeaneatery.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment