Pages

Sep 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm starting a new post. I like to let others know when I appreciate them, but I don't know if I do it often enough. So, Thursday is now my Thankful Thursday :)

This week - I'm so thankful for my husband. I really appreciate that he works so hard in his career so that I've been able to stay home with Gavin. I know it stresses him out at times. I know there are days when he'd much rather be here with us. But, I also know that he works hard for us, and I appreciate that. Thank you, Jarrod, for being such a wonderful husband and father. I love that you are so helpful at the house with cleaning and cooking. I love that you are so involved with Gavin. Watching you guys do bathtime together is one of my favorite times of the day. Thank you for everything you do. I am so lucky to have you.


No comments: