I know it's not even Christmas yet, but I've been thinking about resolutions already. I went through my 30 Things list to see how I was doing and realized I really like the idea of creating a 'to-do' list for the year. I'm also thinking about picking ONE thing to really focus on each month, or every 2-3 months. Photography, for example, is something I've had on my 'list' for year or resolutions for years. Since I got my camera, I'm sure. But I still feel like I haven't accomplished that goal. I get excited about it, but then get stuck on something or don't understand something and feel completely overwhelmed and take a step back. There's a class on February 2 that I really want to take so I'm thinking it might be a good goal for me to really focus on getting better and understanding my camera more in January and February. I really enjoyed making the capes for the kids, so sewing is another big task I want to focus on. Our budget, coupon binder, etc. is another.. Plus, I really liked my resolution last year to make a new recipe each week. I'm thinking I want to do that again. My list gets longer every day. What are you going to focus on in 2013? Give me some ideas!
No comments:
Post a Comment