Pages

Dec 21, 2012

The Lights

Despite this being our third Christmas here, we hadn't yet made the drive down south to see the lights on the Fayetteville square.  It's not that far, but still, it is a bit of a drive at night when you have kids that go to bed early, etc.  But, this year, we did it!  And it was gorgeous!
But, this trip down was another perfect example for me of how I just HAVE to learn my camera better!  The photos from the night turned out awful.  Grrr...  It's hard to try to play with settings when you have two impatient kids.  I'm half tempted to start taking my tripod places, too.  I think that really would've helped here!  But, I recently read a blog post about how not every photo will turn out perfectly, but that's ok...it's about capturing the moment.  So, I decided to post these anyway, because seriously, I love this little girl and her new crazy faces.  So ignore the poor photos and enjoy the many faces of Riley.




And again, even though it's poor quality, I want to include this....because it's not always that Jarrod offers to take photos with me in them, and I love the ones I have of me and my babies.  :)
 

No comments: