So much is going on that I need to blog about, so it's not an option anymore. This week is all about catching up!
I am still pretty much in shock that our baby girl is 2! It seems completely impossible. I still remember that Thanksgiving morning when we found out we were expecting. Crazy how fast time flies...and to think that she's most likely our last has me filled with mixed feelings.
We spent her actual birthday getting ready for her party the next day. A few decorations and a pedicure were in order!
We just had a small group of friends over to celebrate Riley's birthday with some play time, a cookout, and of course, delicious cake from Mara! Between our amazing family sending gifts from Ohio to her closest friends, our little lady sure got spoiled!
Mara, as usual, came through with a gorgeous cake. If you're local, you HAVE to try her masterpieces! They're so beautiful and delicious.
The birthday girl really enjoyed the attention!
We lucked out with a gorgeous day! I can't believe for the end of July it was only in the low 80s and we were able to enjoy some outside time. Harper and Riley really had fun together!
Family photo opportunity!
Some of the favorites among her new gifts: Minnie Mouse tea party set, dress up clothes, and a new stroller for her babies - which I've already had to sew because a 'baby' named Riley won't stop sitting in it!
With turning two came even more tantrums, the purchase of a new discipline book, and lots and lots of headaches for Mommy and Daddy!
Happy birthday, Riley Savannah!
No comments:
Post a Comment