Pages

Aug 19, 2013

Meeting Mrs. R

I can't believe it's been almost a month already since we had kindergarten orientation.  That Tuesday morning, we loaded up his supplies into his back pack and headed off to meet Gavin's teacher and see his new classroom.  He got to stay in the classroom with his teacher and a few of his new friends while Jarrod and I went down to a meeting with the principal to learn the basics of being a kindergarten parent. 


I'm not sure who was more excited to see his new room...Gavin or Riley.  She wrote all over the paper left out for Chloe.  That's our girl!

He left feeling better about his new adventure, but after just an hour of getting a tour of the school and doing a few things in his classroom, he was exhausted!  I kept warning him that it was nothing compared to what a real day at school would be like! :)

No comments: