I'm guilty of mom guilt. You know, when you feel guilty every time you spend any money on yourself. I've been that way from the start...I can always find something else we should spend money on and hate buying things for myself. The kids, no problem. The house, not nearly as guilty. Myself...yeah, doesn't happen.
So, let's pretend. If we won the lottery, after we did all the 'big' things you do when you win the lottery {buy a house, Jarrod a truck, pay off the rest of the debt, fund our retirement and kids' college fund, etc...} what would I spend some money on for ME without feeling guilty...
1. A new wardbrobe ~ 2. An appt with a dermatologist ~ 3. A new lens for my camera ~ 4. A trip to California to see a taping of the Ellen Show {and visit Amy while I'm there} ~ 5. A new coffee table {yes, not technically just for me, but I'd love a new one!} ~ 6. Personal Trainer sessions ~ 7. A massage every other week ~ 8. New shoes; lots and lots of shoes so I don't end up wearing flip flops every day ~ 9. An anniversary band for my ring and have them soldered together {probably supposed to be a gift, but it can be a gift to myself!} ~ 10. A KitchenAid Stand Mixer and maybe some other new fun kitchen gadgets
1. A new wardbrobe ~ 2. An appt with a dermatologist ~ 3. A new lens for my camera ~ 4. A trip to California to see a taping of the Ellen Show {and visit Amy while I'm there} ~ 5. A new coffee table {yes, not technically just for me, but I'd love a new one!} ~ 6. Personal Trainer sessions ~ 7. A massage every other week ~ 8. New shoes; lots and lots of shoes so I don't end up wearing flip flops every day ~ 9. An anniversary band for my ring and have them soldered together {probably supposed to be a gift, but it can be a gift to myself!} ~ 10. A KitchenAid Stand Mixer and maybe some other new fun kitchen gadgets
1 comment:
#4 is a MUST DO!! Lottery or no lottery, we need to make it happen :)
Post a Comment