Today marks the end of the 30 day challenge I did with Four Fit Sisters and I'm so excited with my results. I won't post the before/after pictures here on the blog, but I'm happy to share them with any friends that want to message me about them. BUT...I am excited to share some numbers with you!
In the 30 days, I lost 8.4lbs and a combined 18.75 inches! I still have more work I want to do to get my stomach looking like I really want it to, but I know these 30 days got me on the right track and I'm really inspired by all I learned. I highly recommend their website and their challenges. They're all run similarly, but for reference, I worked with Marta, the oldest sister on the site. Definitely worth checking out!
In the 30 days, I lost 8.4lbs and a combined 18.75 inches! I still have more work I want to do to get my stomach looking like I really want it to, but I know these 30 days got me on the right track and I'm really inspired by all I learned. I highly recommend their website and their challenges. They're all run similarly, but for reference, I worked with Marta, the oldest sister on the site. Definitely worth checking out!
1 comment:
Congratulations, Jenn, what an accomplishment!!! :)
Post a Comment