Well, we've completed two full weeks of first grade already. This year was much easier on mommy. I wasn't up at all hours of the night the week before, crying and wondering how we'd all make it when Gavin being away from me for so long. It was extremely helpful that Gavin got the same teacher as last year! She moved up to first grade, and six of her kindergarteners ended up having her for first grade. That is pretty awesome!
I love that Daddy comes with us on the first day of school. Such special memories...I wonder how long until Gavin doesn't want us to walk with him to his classroom on the first day anymore.
Riley really liked that Gavin has Mrs. R again....she made herself right at home!
Gavin's also excited that Treston is in his class this year again!
I know this is going to be a great year. He's signing up for Cub Scouts with his Daddy and is excited about that. I still can't believe we have a first grader. I think back to the kids that I had in my classes as first graders and it seems so weird that I'm now the mom of one!









No comments:
Post a Comment