Pages

Aug 18, 2014

Grocery Budgets {repost from AIM for Happy}

In case you haven't done so yet, you need to start following me over at AIM for Happy.  I'm so excited about all the ladies I've been helping so far....meal planning, organization, and getting healthy and fit!  Now we're going to tackle some budget ideas. :)

Here are a few ways to find me...
www.aimforhappy.wordpress.com
www.facebook.com/aimforhappy
Instagram: @aimforhappywithjen

Check out this post I just made on my AIM for Happy blog -


Budgets.  Hate them?  Love them?  Either way...I bet you spend more on groceries that you'd like.  I know I do!  As we're working hard to save money to purchase a home, I've been picking at our budget and decided I need to focus more on my grocery spending.  What I aim to spend and what I think I'm spending are way different than what I've been spending it turns out.  The last month of so we've spent more than normal on groceries.  Doh!

And so, it's perfect timing that I should receive an email this morning from Crystal at Money Saving Mom about Grocery University!  Registration starts tomorrow, and if you sign up during the early morning hours, you get a killer deal!

For as little as $2.97, you'll be enrolled in this awesome opportunity!
>139 minutes of audio MP3 files so you can listen to the entire course
>40 page PDF workbook full of tips, visual aids, and examples
>BONUS! The Grocery University Rock Bottom Price Database PDF ($10 value on its own!)

But you have to hurry...early bird gets the word in this case because the price will increase through the day!

Use this link to register starting Tuesday morning!
https://gr161.isrefer.com/go/GroceryU/AIMforHappy/

Can't wait to save more money with you all!

No comments: