After blogging about Gavin's fun times in February, I wanted to at least share a few pictures of Little Sis. She's getting so big, slowly maturing and learning to deal with her emotions better. We love her big!
She has such a great smile, and grows more beautiful everyday.
For her Valentine's party, she once again wanted to sleep in curlers and she was very impressed with how it turned out. Haha! She couldn't stop looking at herself in the mirror that morning.
I had fun at her school party, but I couldn't help but hold back tears, knowing it was my last time watching one of our babies exchanging valentines with their preschool friends. So bittersweet.
For the second year in a row, Gavin happened to be on break for Riley's party and went with me as my special helper.
Her love of playing dress-up and applying makeup just keeps growing, and she's getting really good at it! There was a time when I was honestly nervous about not being 'girly' enough to raise a daughter. Something tells me she's going to be teaching me more than I teach her.
Riley finished off February by being Special Person at preschool and celebrating her half birthday with Krispy Kreme donuts for her classmates.
And....the biggest news of all from February! Riley is officially pre-registered for kindergarten. We go in a couple of weeks to take all the paperwork. Not gonna lie...I'm NOT taking this all that well. We're still 5 months away - I don't know how I'm going to make it through July. :( A very special phase of our life is almost over and I don't like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment