What a winter break! I left our house on December 20, and I'm back today for the first time. In the past 2 weeks, I drove to New York (with a stop in Cleveland), flew to Cincinnati for the holidays, drove to Niagara Falls from NY, drove back to Cincinnati (with another stop in Cleveland), and finally back to Dayton. Gavin and l loved spending so much time with Jarrod over the holidays. It was really great to have family time again.
Unfortunately, over our busy holiday break, we lost a fabulous woman. Gigi (my grandma) passed away after a 14 month battle with cancer on December 23. I already miss her greatly.
There's so much to catch up on, and so many pictures I want to share, but I'll have to do it later this week. I'm exhausted and I have to get up early for work tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment