Well, I promised some updated pictures from our trip to New York and Niagara Falls, so I'm finally following through! Notice all the snow...Gavin was sitting in front of the patio door. The snow was that high on the covered patio! I don't think I've seen 2 feet of snow on the ground ever before! Can you tell he loves my Vera Bradley purse? He asked for a new one for Christmas, but didn't get one. Maybe for his birthday :) In other news - Gavin's been sick the past few days. Started out running a fever, then cold symptoms... I'm going to take him to the doctor tomorrow since he's now coughing so hard it makes him throw up. He has also finally cut his first tooth...though it's not the typical bottom front tooth. He's getting his upper side tooth first! My little Dracula :)
No comments:
Post a Comment