Well...not anymore! So, what did I do??? I still don't know how I feel about it. I think it's a little dark, but Jarrod loves it and keeps telling me to give it time. I brought up the idea of going darker because I didn't want to have to worry about my roots and doing highlights as often. Believe it or not, this is closer to my natural color...I just haven't seen my natural color in probably 15 years! I love how Heidi went back to her natural color, and it looks great on her. When I asked Jarrod if he thought I should get my hair lighter or darker and he said darker, I was shocked. No turning back now...it's done! :) I know Tori doesn't like it :) I love that I have friends that will be honest with me **Thanks, Tori!!!**
Aug 7, 2009
Flashback Friday
Remember when I was a blonde...


Well...not anymore! So, what did I do??? I still don't know how I feel about it. I think it's a little dark, but Jarrod loves it and keeps telling me to give it time. I brought up the idea of going darker because I didn't want to have to worry about my roots and doing highlights as often. Believe it or not, this is closer to my natural color...I just haven't seen my natural color in probably 15 years! I love how Heidi went back to her natural color, and it looks great on her. When I asked Jarrod if he thought I should get my hair lighter or darker and he said darker, I was shocked. No turning back now...it's done! :) I know Tori doesn't like it :) I love that I have friends that will be honest with me **Thanks, Tori!!!**
Well...not anymore! So, what did I do??? I still don't know how I feel about it. I think it's a little dark, but Jarrod loves it and keeps telling me to give it time. I brought up the idea of going darker because I didn't want to have to worry about my roots and doing highlights as often. Believe it or not, this is closer to my natural color...I just haven't seen my natural color in probably 15 years! I love how Heidi went back to her natural color, and it looks great on her. When I asked Jarrod if he thought I should get my hair lighter or darker and he said darker, I was shocked. No turning back now...it's done! :) I know Tori doesn't like it :) I love that I have friends that will be honest with me **Thanks, Tori!!!**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wanna see another pic! Do it!
Post a Comment