Gavin's doctor called last night and most of his bloodwork is back. All the food allergies were negative, the thyroid, kidney, and liver portions were normal...the only thing that seemed off was that one part showed he has some inflammation somewhere in his body and the blood cells weren't reading at a 50/50 ratio...instead it was more like 70% those that fight viruses and 30% those that fight bacteria. He said that his guess would be that he has recently had a virus and asked if he had a cold or anything recently, which he did just last week while we were in Albany. So, he said that would explain those readings and that he's really not concerned. One more part of the test won't be back for another week or so and that's the portion that tests for celiac disease. I'll update you soon!
In the meantime...tonight starts the cry-it-out nighttime routine and I'm officially done nursing! He went all day Thursday and Friday with no daytime nursing, but I still nursed him through the night. As of tonight, that's done! We'll see how it goes. Jarrod and I are planning to be up all night......
No comments:
Post a Comment