Pages

Aug 17, 2009

Need your input!

Well, after months of contemplating, I've finally decided to create an etsy page and sell some scrapbook pages, cards, etc. My oh-so-creative sister, Megan, is going to be my partner in crime while getting things rolling (thanks, Meg!). She brainstormed for me some names for my page, since she's much better at this than I am. :) (Besides...all the ideas I had were already taken as names on etsy) I've narrowed her ideas down to 5...



AfternoonScrap

EasyAsScrap

ScrappyAttitude

MailedMemories

MailboxMemories



I'm planning to create a new email account just for this endeavor, and so I tried those as well. ScrappyAttitude and one of the Mail names were already taken, so I'd have to add a number or something for an email.

So, what's your vote? Please make a comment or email me your opinion so I can get things rolling. I'm horrible at making decisions. I want some input :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

I like them all (because I made them up! hehe) but EasyAsScrap and Mailbox Memories stand out to me. My only concern is if you have an email address or the website itself won't recognize capital letters so it might be seen as EasyAssCrap (which is also pretty funny, hahah) I'm really excited for you to get up and running!! love you!