In that past couple weeks, Gavin's developed a new love of going into my closet, putting on high heels and walking in them. He does a pretty good job, too! Here are a few pictures from two of the times he tried on his new accessories!
Apr 27, 2010
The boy loves heels!
Sorry I haven't been blogging lately. I tried all day Friday to get a video tour of the house to post, but it wouldn't work. I'm going to have to just post pictures - but those will have to wait until this weekend. Jackie is here visiting so I've been taking advantage of the extra person around and getting a lot of things done that I wanted to get done while she plays with Gavin.
In that past couple weeks, Gavin's developed a new love of going into my closet, putting on high heels and walking in them. He does a pretty good job, too! Here are a few pictures from two of the times he tried on his new accessories!


On our anniversary, I dressed up, even though we just made dinner here. I love an excuse to dress up these days, since I spend most of my days in jeans or sweats. :) So, after dinner, Gavin started playing with my heels again. The next thing I knew, he was marching all over the house. He loved the sound of the heel on the tile floor. These pictures and video will come in handy someday :)
In that past couple weeks, Gavin's developed a new love of going into my closet, putting on high heels and walking in them. He does a pretty good job, too! Here are a few pictures from two of the times he tried on his new accessories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment