Pages

Apr 14, 2010

Working on the house

We had 4 full days here in the house before our moving truck came. That gave us plenty of time to get the place cleaned and ready to go before the unpacking started. We realized that we didn't have a ladder to clean the ceiling fans and change a few light bulbs, but lucky for us, our neighbors are really nice! Within the first 10 minutes or so, we'd already met several of them, and Steve and Julie across the street offered us their ladder to use. Gavin really had a good time exploring it!
It made for a really neat train track, too! Multi-purpose ladder! :)


Mom and Rosi were a huge help while they were here. Gavin helped mom pull some weeds in the front yard.
He then decided to use the new sidewalk chalk we bought him to color on Shirley instead. Poor dog!

It's a lovely masterpiece, isn't it? :)
Mimi took a break from weeding to show Gavin a cool bug. Isn't she a cool grandma?

Once back inside, we realized Gavin wasn't around. He plays well alone, so I wasn't too worried. I found him reading books on his new bed. It made my heart smile. I had to snap a picture to remember that moment. I love him!

No comments: