Pages

Jul 15, 2011

Pregnancy Update

Yep, still pregnant.  No, I'm not in labor.  I'm just shy of 38 weeks, the exact point I was when Gavin was born.  Could she come at any time?  Absolutely.  I'm thinking it will be sometime late next week.  Just a gut feeling.  We shall see!  I'm still having contractions daily, especially at night.  Yesterday I had all this energy and was getting stuff done and then right around dinner time, I was on the couch.  I told Jarrod I don't get why I start experience pain when he comes home from work.  :)  

I got to swim this morning.  We decided to take Gavin to the Youth Activity Center at the rec to see how he'd do.  We haven't been there in probably a year because it got too stressful for me since he just cried the whole time.  But, Jarrod suggested we try it again and I'm so glad we did.  He had fun today and was actually mad that I came back to pick him up.  It let me swim this morning, and I know that Jarrod will start taking him more on Saturdays after the baby is born to get him out of the house.  Just another option we'll have to give him some time away from the baby and some special attention.  


Jarrod's home today and we're working on our to-do list.  Diaper bag is now ready, Baby Sister's laundry is officially done, and all the pump parts are sterilized and put away.  Gavin and I stopped at the police station this morning and got her car seat inspected, and now Jarrod has my car at the car wash getting one last wash down.  We're getting so close!  And so ready!


No comments: