I woke up thinking about the beach today and all the memories we made. Here are some that we just don't have photographic proof of...
- Walking up and down the 32 stairs from bottom level to top level of the house. Over and over and over again. I got a good workout at that house!
- Running with my honey! It's hard to escape for time away when we don't have family nearby and my littlest one isn't keen on babysitters. So even though it was a quick 30 minute job, I LOVED running on the beach with Jarrod....our first run together since I started running last spring.
- Gavin's countless hours playing pool with his Aunt Briana and Uncle Tyler.
- Jarrod and I sitting on the steps of the gazebo in the dark, listening to the waves crash late one night.
- Gavin learning how to 'shoot' water out of the noodle, thanks to Uncle Kyle.
- Riley falling in love with the little booster seat we were using as a stepstool for Gavin. We have to get her a little chair of her own!
- Watching the kids get so excited every time we went in the elevator. {Yes, the house had an elevator IN it!}
- Watching Gavin fall asleep on the floor one night because he was so exhausted....and the couch the next night. The boy played hard on vacation!
- Hearing Gavin tell us excitedly about going crab hunting at night with everyone.
- Watching tons of dolphins play in the water from our living room.
- Riley's tantrums over getting out of the pool, or leaving the ocean, or not wanting us to hold her in the pool, or not letting her in the ocean...
And of course...I keep thinking about these views...
No comments:
Post a Comment