One morning, while Riley took an early nap, Jarrod and I were able to take Gavin down to the beach for some sand castle building, and it was so much fun. It was great to be able to focus on him and not have a tantrum-throwing toddler to chase out of the waves!
I love this boy. His silly faces and sunglasses and all.
We've never been to the ocean in October before, and I was pretty nervous before going that it wouldn't be nice enough weather to enjoy the beach. But it was kind of nice that it was only in the 70s most of the week (and pretty overcast!) It wasn't too hot or sunny that we had to worry about the kids getting fried, and though the water was chilly, it was still enjoyable.
I'm so thankful for Megan and Kyle choosing such an amazing place to get married and letting our whole family have this memorable vacation. I'll cherish these memories forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment