Pages

Apr 19, 2013

Backyard Fun

Spring has arrive {well...you wouldn't know it from the weather the last couple days, but was here briefly and we're hoping it will come back!}  We celebrated a couple weeks ago by having our first fire out back of the season with friends.  {Happened to be the same evening as Harper's birthday party, hence the same clothes!}

I LOVE some of these photos I got.  I think they turned out so great.

Gavin is such a funny kid, and half the time he won't let me take any photos of him, but the other half of the time, they turn out like this...



Riley's personality really shows in these photos.  She is in love with bubbles right now, and when she tries to blow them herself, the wand goes into her mouth every.single.time.


One of my favorite photos I've ever taken...

Yeah, let's drink the bubble solution.  That sounds like a great idea!


And even though he was just pretending to be asleep, I love this one of Gavin, too.  This little chair Jarrod bought for him is so cute, and he loves sitting by the fire in it.  Now, we need another for his sister.

Can't wait for more fires this spring with friends, new and old!

No comments: