Pages

Apr 23, 2013

How am I going to pick?

Can you believe these are school photos???  Last month, we got info about Gavin's preschool pictures.  They were using a new photographer this year, and siblings were invited to come up if we wanted to be included in the session.  I was really excited about the opportunity, so I decided to take Riley, and I'm so glad I did! 


I'm definitely getting these two printed to hang on our walls...


 But I am having trouble deciding which of these is my favorite to get printed of the two of them.




And his class picture just cracks me up!   Look at all those girls...and how squished Gavin looks.  Haha!

1 comment:

Mrs. K said...

The pictures are adorable! They turned out so great. I like the last one of the two of them the best (and they are both looking at the camera. =).