Gavin
- Is beyond obsessed with Star Wars...I'm a bit tired of hearing about General Grievous, Darth Vader, the Naboo Starfighter, and all the bajillion other Star Wars terms he uses a million times an hour.
- Is beginning to read and making his mommy and daddy so proud! We are shocked at the things he's reading on his own.
- Loves to ride his tractor and his scooter all around the neighborhood.
- Is starting swim lessons again next week; fingers crossed it makes a difference this year and he 'gets it.' I'm so ready for him to be able to enjoy the pool like other kids his age.
Riley - Is making me eat my words...I swore I'd never use a child leash, and I just ordered one for her. This girl is testing my patience like it's nobody's business! It was either a leash, or I wasn't leaving the house with her anymore.
- Is starting to make small sentences and it's so cute. 'Mama, need help shoes please' or 'Where Boo go? He hiding' are commonly heard phrases around here.
- Eats like there's no tomorrow, but still isn't a fan of most veggies.
- Finally enjoys going to the child care at the fitness center. Woohoo!
Jarrod - Is super excited about renting a boat two weeks from today when my parents visit.
- Loves that Gavin is so interested in Star Wars!
- Is smitten with Riley...he just melts when he looks at her. And somehow, he gets her to listen better than I can! Not fair.
- Is working out a lot and doing a great job at being healthier. So proud of him.
Me - Have been working my butt off and am so close to earning a trip to Cancun for Jarrod and me. I am literally dreaming about it...
- Have babies on the brain thanks to our friend, Amy, who announced recently she's expecting triplets! I've been helping her with picking out things she'll need, brainstorming ideas for how to cope with four kids under 3, etc. :)
- Slacked off big time and have gained back the weight I lost last year. Boo!
- Really wish I could afford monthly massages!
No comments:
Post a Comment