Pages

Mar 27, 2014

Leprechaun Fun!

Last week, Jarrod, Riley, and I headed to school with Gavin to watch his Rise and Shine program because Gavin was getting recognized for reaching his Accelerated Reader goal.
Go Gavin!

Unfortunately, while he was waiting for the assembly to end, his St. Patrick's Day necklace somehow broke, so he was in tears when it was time to take his picture....this was the best I could get!

Afterwards, Jarrod headed to work and Riley and I stayed at school to have some St. Patrick's Day fun!  A leprechaun visited and left some gold behind so the kids got to search for it!



We headed inside and did some fun dancing to some Irish music in the cafeteria.  I love how Riley just wants to be with her brother when we're at the school and he doesn't mind one bit that she tags along.  Such a good big brother!


It was a fantastic morning spent in kindergarten with my favorite little boy.  Being at school with him makes me so happy - I'm such a lucky mommy that I get to stay home with these amazing kids.  Thank you, Jarrod, for making that possible!





No comments: