Pages

Feb 10, 2016

December Dump

Here goes nothing! I'm going to leave the rest of the December pics I want to document right here, just so I can feel caught up.  Love these memories!



Early morning Legos from the Advent Calendar box.



The dog that's always in trouble...




We made a Giving Jar to save money to donate for next Christmas.

Moustache Smash and Puzzles! 


We went to a birthday party at Jump Zone and had fun racing.




Lots of sleepovers <3 font="">




Annual buckeye making!


A fun girls' day with Riley...we got our hair cut and then visited the fabric store and picked out fabric for the blankie she wanted to make Jarrod for his Christmas gift.  So sweet!


We also took advantage of the unseasonably warm December weather and finally saw our first Christmas parade in downtown Bentonville. 




 Ended that night with chocolate chip cookie shots from Mary's Little Sweets.

The kids went shopping with the money they made from selling their unused toys and bought new toys for the children's shelter.


Riley finished her first session at Trike Theater.


 The boys had a boys' night and went to see Star Wars on opening night.  I think you can tell they were pumped up! 


Early morning donut date with Daddy (so Mommy could wrap presents!)

Phoebe snuggles.  Love, love, love.





No comments: