Of course, you can't have the holidays without school parties! Once again, I'm co-homeroom mom for Gavin's class...I just LOVE getting to be involved in his classroom, even if it does mean lots of extra work. Thankfully, this year the kids had parties on different days, which is always helpful. First up...Gavin!
Unfortunately, I was busy busy busy at his party, pouring hot cocoa at the hot chocolate bar, helping kids glue eyeballs to their ornaments, hanging wet ornaments to dry, checking on other groups, etc....so that means three pictures total. Oh well...so fun.
Riley was such a trooper and so well behaved. Love that she's been so welcomed by Gavin's teachers at ETE the last few years. It's been very helpful and I'm so grateful. Can't believe she'll be in elementary school next year. :(
And this is evidence that he's getting older - I can't take a selfie with him in his classroom without being photobombed or given bunny ears. ;)
Next up...Riley's turn! Riley's Christmas program included a little program before playing some games, singing Happy Birthday to Jesus, doing secret gift exchange, and then doing the piñata!
Last year, Riley was Mary in the Christmas program; this year, she was an angel and was very much in love with her costume. And as you can see, she was quite dramatic when I tried taking her picture.
She looked so adorable. You can watch the clips from the program on our YouTube page.
We've had some issues this year we're continuing to work through socially, but she sure did have fun at her party! :)
Hadley, Riley, and Kennedy....Riley and Jack
What an exhausting couple of days, but so worth it all! I love seeing their smiles. Can't believe how big they're both getting.













No comments:
Post a Comment