Pages

Jun 8, 2010

The Dragon!

Gavin's hooded bath towel turns him into a "dragon." He loves it. Yes, I know I'm a dork for taking these pictures, but this is something we do after every bath and it's one of those memories I wanted to capture so I could look back on. Once I get him all wrapped up, I ask him if he's ready to see the Dragon and he gets all excited. Then, we look in the mirror and he smiles so big! I kiss the most adorable dragon ever, and he gives me a kiss. Then it's off to the living room!

On this particular night, I put him on the couch all wrapped up and there was something on TV (or as Gavin calls it, PV) that caught his attention. I grabbed his diaper and jammies, but he was so intrigued with the show that he just sat there and watched. I took advantage of the few minutes of him actually sitting still and snapped some photos.


I absolutely LOVE these wrinkly toes! Couldn't you just eat them up???

No comments: