Jun 26, 2010
Jarrod's New Toy
Remember the gifts I mentioned that my parents brought with them? Well here was Jarrod's. It's a very early birthday/part Christmas gift; my mom even wrapped it in half birthday wrapping paper and half Christmas wrapping paper. Briana called it his Birthmas gifts. :) 
And, since you can't have a margarita machine without the margaritas, Dad threw in these....
My Dad has a margarita machine, and Jarrod loves it. So when they were getting ready to come down, Jarrod told dad to make sure he brought his golf clubs and the margarita machine. They decided to surprise him with his own, because according to them, they aren't going to bring theirs every time they visit. :) And, I'm super excited about it, too....I didn't realize we can use it to make all kinds of frozen drinks. I'm looking forward to making slushies for Gavin this summer and maybe a Frozen Mt. Dew every once in a while for me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment