Shutterfly has some super cute cards this year. I keep changing which one is my "favorite" but for right now, I'm leaning toward the Christmas Letter Card. I love that it's a photo card, but also lets me write more than just a generic 'Happy Holidays from Our Family to Yours' message. We'll see...I'm on Shutterfly quite frequently so I'm sure I'll find more that I love! I haven't ordered our Christmas cards from Shutterfly before, but have done numerous calendars and photo books and I'm always so excited to get them in the mail. I love looking at our calendar everyday and seeing pictures from the memories we made last year. Since all our photos are already uploaded to Shutterfly and their cards are so adorable, they'll be getting another order from me for our cards!
Want to see the cards I'm talking about? Check out Shutterfly's photo cards. I think you'll see why I keep changing my mind on my favorite. They're all so cute! And while you're there, check out their gift tags and address labels, too. Plus, Shutterfly is offering 20% off all their holiday cards right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment