Pages

Nov 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Things I find myself being thankful for....since becoming a mom.
1. A relaxing bubble bath - for mommy, not Gavin
2. Listening to the radio in the car, not Barney
3. A trip through Walmart that doesn't involve holding Gavin, 
pushing the cart, and trying to find my coupons
4. Browsing the shelves at a bookstore or library at my own pace
5. "Sleeping in" until 6:30am
6. Eating my food while it's still hot
7. "Date Night" with Jarrod - even when it is just snuggling on the 
couch to watch Friends DVDs
8. Being a stay-at-home-mom, spending nearly every minute 
of every day with him - I can't imagine doing it any other way now!

1 comment:

Belle's Butterfly said...

I don't have to listen to Barney in the car yet, but I can relate with eating a hot dinner. Or just being able to sit down and eat with out a kid screaming in my ear, throwing food on the floor, or having to get up to get something every 5 minutes. And I miss the days when The Hubs and I would go to Borders and split up and just walk the aisles looking for new books. I could spend hours there. I have not been to Borders in months. Not since Belle stopped sleeping when we go shopping.