Pages

Nov 2, 2010

Trick or Treating 2010

What a difference location makes!  Last year, when we went trick-or-treating, it was cold and rainy in NY.  From what I hear, it was snowing this year!  Well, it was in the 70s here on Sunday and trick-or-treating was beautiful!  We were invited to go with Amy, Chris, and Lucas, and had so much fun.  Before heading out, we had pizzas for dinner and let the kids play and then put the kids in the wagon and walked around their gorgeous neighborhood.  Gavin was so intrigued by all the leaves and acorns on the ground!  We don't have many trees in our neighborhood, so that was a new experience for him.  Lucas and Gavin did really well trick-or-treating and remembering to say 'thank you.'  The holiday has created a monster, though - Gavin is constantly asking for candy now!  Definitely has my sweet tooth!



 Look how cute they were holding hands!





Hopefully the photos show up ok for you...my camera was driving me crazy Sunday night.  So many shots were coming up blurry and the colors seemed off.  I recently read about a new lens that I'm going to get someday.  I'm hoping to save up some Amazon gift cards that I am earning through Swagbucks to get it.  :)





No comments: