Pages

Nov 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Just a couple weeks until Thanksgiving!  I'm so thankful that this new position for Jarrod means we'll be able to take time off at the holidays and travel home.  I'm really excited about celebrating both Thanksgiving and Christmas in a couple weeks.  I know there a lot of changes happening in the company, and if he were still in his old position, he'd be working a lot more!  I'm so thankful for 'normal' business hours.


I'm really thankful for this house we found here.  Coming to a 4 bedroom house from a 2 bedroom apartment has been so amazing!  There are, of course, things we don't like or things we wish it had...but in the end, we're so lucky to have found such a great place with great landlords.  And I love the fenced backyard - Gavin spends so much time back there!


One last thing this week - I'm so thankful for the fantastic bloggers that share their expertise with the world.  I love all the ideas that I get for Gavin and me from other blogs.  Sure...I have the background as a teacher and could come up with ideas on my own, but it sure is great to have the resources to turn to.


Take some time to be thankful everyone!

No comments: