Pages

Apr 25, 2012

CIO Update

So, the first night....Riley cried 55 minutes.  Stubborn, huh?  Well, last night, she cried for ONE minute.  That's it!  One!  It was amazing...but it was also a tease.  She was still up 4 times last night.  But, I'll take the baby steps.  Today, she went down for two naps (2 hour naps, I might add!) by herself with no crying.  That's a huge deal because naps have been pretty much non-existent around here lately.  Now, she's been in her bed for 20 minutes, crying off and on, playing with her blanket, standing up, sitting down, etc.  Who knows how long it will be before she falls asleep, but I do feel like we're making some progress.  Even if she doesn't sleep all night long, I'd love it if we were able to just put her in her bed and let her put herself to sleep.  We'll get there...someday.


No comments: