So, I dropped Gavin off at school, ran a quick errand, and then came back and waited for them to be ready so I could follow the school van to the farm. While we were waiting, I nursed Riley in the car and then let her play with the steering wheel. And of course, took some pictures!
Apr 27, 2012
Me and My Girl
Yesterday, I chaperoned a
field trip with Gavin's class to a 'farm.' {I say 'farm' because it
really wasn't a working farm at all. They'd been learning about farms
this month, and they took a trip to one of the preschooler's
grandparents' house. They had a big barn and lots of property with
horses, donkeys, a duck pond, and dogs/cats.}
So, I dropped Gavin off at school, ran a quick errand, and then came back and waited for them to be ready so I could follow the school van to the farm. While we were waiting, I nursed Riley in the car and then let her play with the steering wheel. And of course, took some pictures!
So, I dropped Gavin off at school, ran a quick errand, and then came back and waited for them to be ready so I could follow the school van to the farm. While we were waiting, I nursed Riley in the car and then let her play with the steering wheel. And of course, took some pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment