I am so glad that we decided to bite the bullet and join the pool this summer. The last two summers have been very hot and miserable, so I was really excited when Gavin's teacher told us about a pool that was open for summer memberships. We signed up Memorial Day weekend, and I think we've already been 6 times. Two of those times were with my family.
Gavin loves to play in the 'cat pool' as long as there's no splashing. It took me a while to figure out why he called it that and then it clicked...I told him the pool had a 'kiddie pool' but he heard 'kitty pool.' Love the innocence of the child....makes my heart smile.
Riley loves hanging out in her float. She will spend a good hour or two just floating around the pool, and will get in the big pool with us, too. But, just like her mommy, she eventually needs to take a break to snack.
I <3 these kids!
After a couple hours at the pool, her little toes are so wrinkled!
The lighting in some of these pictures sucks. It's so hard to see the preview on the camera when it's super bright outside. Oh well....the memories are still there! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment