Pages

Jun 28, 2012

Swimming

Gavin really is making some progress with his swimming, but we still have a ways to go.  He really wanted Daddy to be able to see him at swim lessons, so this week, Jarrod surprised him and showed up at the lesson.  I told him I'd take some videos and then he could help me pick out one that he was proud of and I'd share it on the blog.

We watched them together, and deleted the ones that didn't really show anything.  Then, I thought for sure he'd pick one of him jumping in to Miss Jo, like this one...

But, nope...he picked this one.

Even though he's crying in the video, I think he really did feel proud of himself.  Just one more lesson left!  While I don't think he'll be going under by the end of the lesson without crying, I am happy for him and the progress he has made.  

No comments: