It's Tastefully Simple's Birthday but YOU Get the Presents!
This is a ONE DAY Special.
To celebrate Tastefully Simple's 17th Birthday, I want to pass the presents on to YOU!
All orders TODAY, June 15th, between 7am-4pm CST, will receive ADDITIONAL FREE PRODUCT!!!
***All orders placed between 7am-10am will receive 27% MORE product of your choice!
Ex. Order $60, receive $16.20 in additional product of YOUR choice!
***All orders placed between 10am-1pm will receive 17% MORE product of your choice!
***All orders placed between 1pm- 4pm will receive 7% MORE product of your choice!
***In addition, every 17th order will receive a FREE Returning Favorite product of their choice.
***Every party booked will receive a FREE drink or dessert of their choice for the party!
*Online website orders DO NOT qualify because I can't add your free goodies to that order
*Orders related to Taste-testing Parties, Catalog/Online Parties, and/or Fundraisers DO NOT qualify
Please leave a message if I am not readily available. My
voicemail/e-mail inbox will record the time that you contacted me, so I
will know who every 17th client is and which freebies apply. I must have
your order no later than 4:00pm to qualify for this special. Your order
will be shipped directly to your house in about 10 days from the time
payment is received. If you pay by credit card, I can process
immediately or you can send me a check- whichever works best for you.
Don't forget to order your grilling needs and 4th of July picnic needs!
Please feel free to pass this offer on to your friends and family who do not already have a Tastefully Simple Consultant!
Thank you!
P.S. - We also have a super host incentive going on in July! See below.
Feel free to contact me for all of the details and to set your date. I
have the following available: July 7, 8, 15, and 22. . PICK ONE OF
THESE DATES AND GET AN EXTRA $15 in HOST REWARDS!
EMAIL ME! mrspate22@yahoo.com
No comments:
Post a Comment