Pages

Aug 4, 2012

Fired Up!

Yes, this blog is my way to capture our fabulous life and document all the memories we're making, but I decided I needed to share a little bit about something that has be all fired up.  Tastefully Simple!  After all, Tastefully Simple is a big part of our life.  :)



{If you don't know my TS story, you can click on the link at the top of the blog and read more.}

Right now, the National Conference {aka Party Palooza!} is taking place and just as the theme says, it has me and all my Taste Buds FIRED UP!  I so wish I could be at the conference, experiencing the magic firsthand, but I'm so lucky that they have a live stream for some of the sessions so that I can watch from my own kitchen.  And it was so hard to turn it off yesterday.  I had it on while the kids and I were busy, listening to the testimonials and trainings.  I eventually realized that I had to get in the shower before my small window of overlapping naps were over, but I was so drawn into the stories I was hearing, that I set up the laptop in the bathroom...


I had chills and tears in my eyes as I listened to how this amazing company has changed lived, and I was inspired to do even more with my business.  Jarrod got home last night and I rambled, and rambled, and rambled.  I couldn't stop telling him about these stories I'd listened to, the new products, new features, new incentives.  And of course, I couldn't sleep last night.  I laid there in bed thinking about how passionate I am about growing my business.  
This past year has been kind of slow for me.  Riley not taking a bottle made my party schedule really difficult, but we're weaning and I'm eager to get back to partying regularly.  And I've set my goals high.  For this next recognition year, I will earn my personal sales bonus each month, and I will promote twice, making us a Senior Team Manager team.  That involves a lot, but I know we can do it.  I'm excited to welcome new team members over the next year...to gain new hosts and meet new clients....to build even stronger relationships with my team and my clientele.  I'm thankful for my family, friends, hosts, clients, and team for supporting me, hosting parties, placing orders, joining our team, and cheering me on.  You're awesome, and you have me fired up!
{And if you want more info, you should watch this awesome video and then contact me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkFRZfSdH2M

Oh, and P.S.  There's an awesome new incentive where you could get start for FREE!  Are you ready???


No comments: