Pages

Aug 23, 2012

Gotta get caught up!

We had somewhat of an impromptu visit from my mom and aunt last weekend.  They had purchased a super cute kitchen for Riley for our playroom and decided to make the trek down to bring it (and a carload of other toys and clothes) to the kids.  Seriously, the car was loaded down.  There wouldn't have been room for another person in that car if anyone even attempted to join them on their journey.  They were only here for three days, but we had a lot of fun spending time together and it was great to see them.

I've been a little unmotivated to blog this week for some reason.  I guess it's just one of those funks we all get into but I'm determined to get some pictures on here this week, so look for a new post tomorrow.  We've had a busy day today with storytime, a playdate, and making a friend dinner that just had a baby, so I'm going to enjoy the last few minutes of naptime and enjoy the peace and quiet.  

Oh, and a couple quick business things....  I have a great fundraiser going on right now for The ALS Association.  If you need any Tastefully Simple products, be sure to email me by this weekend and I can add your order to their online party and help with the fundraiser, which is in memory of the father of one of my best friends, Lauren.  Also, I have an online party going right now with Origami Owl consultant Danielle Brown.  I was just introduced to their products and LOVE their lockets.  I think they're so cute....kind of a different twist on the Pandora bracelet, which is good for me since I'm not a huge fan of wearing bracelets every day.  If you're interested in ordering a cute necklace to tell your story in a locket, leave me a comment so I can share my party with you!  And check out her website:  http://daniellebrown.origamiowl.com/index.cfm

 

No comments: