Pages

Aug 16, 2012

Photo Dump

I feel like I've been journaling here more than sharing photos lately.  I have been in an organizing mood, spending a lot of time working on Tastefully Simple things as my team is growing and my party schedule is picking up again, and just didn't feel great for the beginning part of this week.  Plus, I just realized I hadn't transferred any pictures at all from my camera to the computer for all of August.  So...just to catch up a bit, here is some cuteness!

For Gavin's last day of Fit Kidz class, we were able to go in and watch and take pictures.
Here he is crab walking!

And doing squats...

And being 'it' during "What Time is It, Mr. Wolf?"

I think this shirt came from Mimi (or Rosi...) but I absolutely loved the ruffles and had to take Riley's picture.  So adorable!

And just one more random one...Riley is obsessed with the riding toys we have right now.  This fire truck is a big hit.  She likes to lift the seat up, then stand IN the fire truck.  Just another example of our little daredevil.  Gavin is super cautious....she has no fear.  Nice combination.


No comments: