Pages

Oct 16, 2009

Fun Times Friday

Gavin and I were so excited to see Jen and Andrew last Friday. Jen and I worked together at Shaw, and they were in town with Jen's family for an awards ceremony for her dad. So, on Friday, Gavin and I went to pick up Jen, her husband, and Andrew and we took them for a fun morning at Strong Museum. It was so great to see them and to get the boys together for a playdate. Of course, Sesame Street was a favorite area for both boys. Gotta love Elmo! I just wish we'd had more time so I could have taken them more places. I would have loved to go to The Sandbox and Melon Bean. I didn't edit the pictures yet...so just ignore Gavin's red eyes!
Do you know how hard it is to get two toddlers to sit together and look at the camera at the same time?



Man, those eyes look evil! Guess I should have edited that first!
He even likes fake corn!
I told him to brush the teeth and he brushed his hair instead.

No comments: