I love my family. I just want to thank them for understanding why we decided to move to NY and thank them for loving us all. You guys are so special to us. We love you. Can't wait to see you again!
Mom and Dad - thanks for raising me so well. You always had such high expectations for me. Thanks for being great role models as I was growing up.
Megan - thanks for being my sister and friend. You know how much I count on you and I love that you're always there to listen to me. I love you!
Tyler and Briana - thanks for always making me smile. I have loved watching you grow up, and I love seeing you with Gavin. You guys are the best!
Rosi, Sandy, and Dave - thanks for always being there for us and being so supportive. We love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment