Pages

Oct 27, 2009

Vacation, Part 2

I'm so lucky to have such amazing friends! I missed these girls so much! While we were in Cincinnati, Lindsay, Sara, and Tori came down for a visit. Gavin was so excited to see Zoe, though I think Zoe was a little more excited about seeing "Gabin" (which you'll see in pictures below!) We had a great day hanging out, visiting the museum and having lunch. Now I can't wait for them to visit New York so I can show them around Rochester, take them to Strong Museum, and hit up Melon Bean! :)

Gavin, Zoe, and their mommies Oh no! My crazy girlfriend is here and she's going to kiss me!
Give me a hug, Gabin.


Gavin's in heaven...."ahhs" everywhere (his word for ball)

Cutest little tushes ever
Aunt Lindsay helping Zoe with the water table
Wonder how we get in there?
The girls wore Gavin out! He slept on the booth at the restaurant while we ate.
Time for a goodbye kiss!
And a BIG squeeze to remember me by! :)

No comments: